Chestnut Hill Developments introduces Universal City, a stunning master-planned urban community of 5 residential towers. Pickering takes a giant leap into the future with this spectacular, visionary, new destination. Next to Pickering GO Station, minutes from Pickering Town Centre, Convenient access to Hwy 401, 412, 407 and 40, stunning lake views, less than 35 minutes to Union Station, Pearson Airport and just down the street from the new $1.3 Billion Durham Live Entertainment Centre — Universal City is the next big thing. Pricing Starting From The Mid $300,000s.
Just 3 Minutes away from the upcoming Durham Live — set to be completed in 2019 with a budget of $1.3 billion, Durham Live will transform this Pickering site into a top tourist hub in the GTA. It will include: a World-Class Casino, Year-Round Indoor Waterpark, a Giant Amphitheatre, State-of-the-Art Cinema, a Five-Star Restaurant Strip, a Luxury Hotel, Big Box Retail, a Fitness Centre & Spa, a Film Studio & More! More than just a Casino — Durham Live will bring in as many as 12,000 jobs & provide tons of tourism opportunities!
• Pickering GO Station is just 1 minute from your front door or a short 7 minute walk. Be in Down Town Toronto via GO Train to Union Station in less than 30 minutes or you can take a number of scheduled bus routes to all over the GTA including York University, Union Station, the University of Toronto Scarborough Campus & More
• Highway 401 in less than 2 Minutes and Highway 407/412 are just short drive takes you anywhere in GTA
• Less than a 5 Minute Drive Beachfront Park, overlooking Lake Ontario, that offers beach access, picnic tables, playground, volleyball court & waterfront trails
• Pickering is a growing affluent community which boasts an average household income of $114,000. With more affordable housing options and a 26 minute non-stop GO Train Express directly into Union Station -- Universal City will be the perfect location for the growing millennial population to call home
• Just 1 km from Durham College & Centennial College when combined are home to over 20,000 students
• Close to Pickering Town Centre boasting over 200 retail, services, and food options
• Over the next 20 years Pickering will lead the GTA in growth with an additional 70,000 residents, 35,000 jobs, and 1,000 acres of land for business and homes & as the eastern gateway of the Toronto Region, Durham is on track to reach one million residents by 2031
• Enjoy a wide variety of cultural attractions, world-class dining experiences, artisan markets, theatre, wineries, craft breweries and night life
• Universal City Condos is being developed by Chestnut Hill Developments with 35 years of building experience with spectacular award winning communities and condominiums throughout the GTA
Register today for VIP Sales event.
All information, prices, terms and conditions subject to change without notice. E. and O.E.